Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Padapas Pond


This photo was interesting in how I ended up taking it and how I even thought to take it. We made our way across this bridge, and I was so distracted by the other landscape features that I mostly ignored the bridge. As we were leaving to walk around the park more, I turned and saw the bridge, and immediately saw some sort of picture in it. I ended up taking about 10 different photos to get this one, which is a 20 second exposure to blur out the rippling water.

In another note, I'm thinking about writing up a sort of guide or at least a description of what my whole process is for photos, from capture to posting. Is anyone actually interested? If you are, or even if you're just curious, go ahead and 'like' my post on facebook for today's entry, or post here if you prefer. Anyone interested in photography or photoshop probably could probably benefit in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment