Thursday, April 14, 2011

Behind the Scenes

I wasn't sure what I should post today, since I try not to recycle photos from shoots to keep things different on here. I'm obnoxiously picky though, and couldn't decide what, if any, of my photos to use. I spotted this one though, and thought some of you might like to see it. If you remember on Tuesday I showed a compare and contrast of my photo vs. Kristen's photo. This photo here is a behind the scenes shot of Kristen taking (possibly) that same photo from Tuesday. She's crouched so that she can get the strong light source high on the right side of the photo, while still giving a good angle for the photo.

We are planning to do another photoshoot this sunday, so keep an eye out on Tuesday for the results of that shoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment