Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Interpretations


I had a great opportunity to join Kristen on a photoshoot she wanted to do with some friends, and I learned some interesting lessons for future shoots. Nothing important to share with you all, just small useful things. Since Kristen and I were taking photos of the same subject from different angles, the results of our photos took drastic turns once we got them to our computers. I prefer realistic, clean photos, with strong colors if possible. Kristen's interpretation was more vintage and takes a different appearance all together. I personally love her style, although it doesn't reflect my own views. For your viewing pleasure, I have my photo and her photo below, so you can see the different styles and angles. It's pretty awesome. For some reason the compressions used during upload drain a bit of the warming filter out of my photo, so I will have to look into that. Mine is supposed to have a sunset colored glow to it, similar to what you see on the stone, but stronger. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment