Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Slusher Tower

I snapped this photo at Relay for Life at about 11:30pm, while it was raining. They had cut off all the lights on the drillfield and it was almost impossible to see, so I photographed the only thing I could see! Photo settings are f/1.4, 1/60 shutter, ISO 3200.

I'm going to start working on a larger photography project, which hopefully will develop over the summer. I'm looking for people who are going to be here this summer to model for it, I've already got at least 1 person, but I'd like to have a larger cast if possible. Story telling ftw! I'm going to try and write the script soon, that way I can explain it to my models better, plus it helps me work on it.

Anyway, as always, if you want to see a shot on here, let me know and I'll try to take it. If you want to learn your own camera, I can always help with that too. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment