Thursday, April 7, 2011

Two for one special!

I wasn't able to get any super great photos to post today, so I'm going to post 2 of my backburner photos instead. These are pictures that came out decent, but I wasn't satisfied with the final result I got and put them to the side. I've taken over 3,800 photos since January, so you can imagine how many I discard, ignore, or leave unused. The two photos I have today are from two photo shoots, one was at Pandapas Pond, and the other was another eye-macro shoot I did.

This picture was taken at Pandapas Pond, and while I like the photo, I don't see it as exciting enough to post on the blog. I did see an immediate use as a website design photo though, so if/when I make my own website instead of using a blog, I will probably incorporate this photo into the design. It's pleasantly simple.


This photo is of my friend's eye from a few weeks back. She's got really pretty eyes, and it was unfortunate that we couldn't get a decent lighting solution at the time. I'm hoping that with my new lens, I will be able to get sharper and clearer photos in these same conditions, and I will have better results for these eyes. I ended up not posting this photo originally because of editing problems I had with it, and you may be able to spot where it was over-edited.

I hope you all enjoy these photos. If you'd like to be a model for me, either for your own personal photos or to help me learn, let me know. I need practice!

No comments:

Post a Comment