Thursday, March 17, 2011

Blue Plate Special

I snapped this shot while we drove into New Orleans last week, thankfully catching a light long enough to allow a photo. I've passed this building a hundred times out of New Orleans when I worked downtown, and never thought twice about it. It turns out that plans are set to turn this old building into an apartment complex, which would be pretty cool. I do like that they plan on keeping the old signs too! NOLA news article on that conversion.

Sometime in the next few days I'll be getting a new lens (50mm f/1.4 USM), so expect some photos based on me playing with that soon. I'm also going to be looking for someone to model for me to play with that lens as a portrait lens, so if any of you are feeling particularly photogenic, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment